Saturday, July 25, 2009

there's still hope...

i told jie-jie about my trial thing, that it may land on the same day of our Labuan trip.
at 1st, ytd she was like so worried like they had to go without me.
but today jie-jie said that i still can go if my exams really falls on the same day.
she said she could change the plane ticket's time.
but.... (there always must be a 'but')the fee will be more expensive. and they dont have much more money left for extra fees...
so she kept asking me to pray hard.
i know what i need to do. i prayed hard during mass today.
i'm only scared to jie-jie getting worried and more tired than she is.
tmr's practice is canceled due to my exams on Monday. jiejie didnt want to affect my studies by this. and i thank her for that. wish me good luck in my exams!



i just went to YouTube's homepage and saw that the New Moon sneak peeks has alr 1,246,689 views!!!! woo-hoo!!!! the last time i saw it in the afternoon it was only 600,000 views.
not only i cant wait for it.

i suddenly wanted to listen to a Westlife song just now so i found Uptown Girl!
i'm sure all of you heard of this song bfore right??? it's impoosible for someone not to know.
i rmb the 1st time i heard it, i was still in kindergarden. i used to sing along to it, and i still rmb the lyrics! i love Brian McFadden in Westlife, now he's out with a solo album and i love his song Like Only A Woman Can.







i was reading the bible today during cathechism. coz my teacher didnt come and i was the only one who went. i hate my class!
so found some really meaningful stuff when i was flipping through the pages....

' Jesus spoke to them again,"I am the Light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have light and life." ' - John 8:12

' Do not let evil defeat you, but conquer evil with goodness. ' - Romans 13:21




Gossip;U

No comments:

Post a Comment