Wednesday, July 29, 2009

nothing much to say

oh shit.... my aunt just came home... die lar...
gonna get scolded again.
i havent finished my grammar exercises yet. gotta rush later.
my aunt came back from Kluang and bought a scale.
i'm happy about that, so i can weigh myself more oftenly.
ytd during jazz class, i finally succeed in the cart wheel~! *happy*
although i'm very scared of doing it.
now i only need to get my legs to be straight.
it happens so fast that you dont know how to do it, the momentum is the most important.
i'm still very scared of my exam results... *sigh*
and Amy told me today that our PMR trials are really going to be on the 17th of August!!!!
oh no.... how am i gonna tell jie-jie Imelda??!!
she's gonna have me worry about this problem... i seriously dont like ppl worrying for me.
who can confirm-like 100% confirm- with me, that our trials are gonna be on the 17th of August???
i prayed so hard, yet... *sigh* *sobs*
we gotta use plan B ady....

just now my uncle asked me to delete my PPS from his computer, he said it's making it slow...
although he said it in a nice way, but i still think he's angry with me downloading it to his com...
so i was thinking, how am i gonna watch videos and drama series now???
Gossip Girl season 3 is gonna be out soon, and i cant miss it!
but... i rmb that i have three computers at home. so i need to try it on the lap-top.
i hope it works, or else i'll need someone to recommend me another site to watch tv series....
gtg now, my aunt calling me ady...
pray for me....




Gossip;U

No comments:

Post a Comment