Friday, July 24, 2009

been very busy and tired....

it's been almost a week since the last time i on the computer.
i did on the computer, but there was some problems with the internet connection.
and due to the presence of aunt fron England, i didnt get the opportunity to use the com.
but i still cant use it until too late, or i'll be questioned by her tmr morning.
i really dont want to wake up early tmr...
but my aunt will sure to be waking us up. *angry*

i'm gonna update on some things that happened during the past few days.

SUNDAY.
went to watch Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince with HueyYing and her bro and Thaniel.
it's wanst what i expected it to be. ppl who read the the book will know what i mean.
and Nigel bought his new lap-top. it's actually isnt his, my mum bought it, so it means that it's for the whole family to use.

MONDAY.
my aunt came back from her friend's house in Kota Bharu.
i so wished she didnt come back so early.
she cooked dinner that was quite okay, i was still able to eat it.

TUESDAY.
when i reached home from school, i was so hungry. i was alr thinking of frying some fries for lunch. but once i stepped in the dining, i saw plates of fried rice on the table.
then i went, "Oh shit."
it was not appetizing at all. the veggies were much more than the rice. and the rice didnt have any flavour.
then for dinner, my aunt cooked pork with veggie, so i didnt eat any. and there was this soup that tasted like plain water.
she really cooks with less salt, less oil, and less all things unhealthy and replaced them with all kinds of veggie. like honestly, i rather cook my own dinner than eating what she cooks.

WEDNESDAY.
found out some really shocking gossips that made me really angry.
like which girl wouldnt want to wear beautiful clothes???
why would someone be so jealous of someone just becoz she thinks she's not as pretty as her and has beautiful clothes??? weird right?
hate back-stabbers.

THURSDAY.
Amy's bday party. we girls actually thought of playing a prank on Amy. but we didnt success in it. too bad.
took lots of photos in Lavender. i'll post them later.
wanted to buy a present for Amy but also didnt success in it.
we are such a failure. *sigh*
when i reached home, i finally wanted to settle down to study.
but my frigging aunt wanted me to take her to a near by shop to buy cards.
i was like, " dont you know that i'm having an exam tmr??? i need to study."
but i had no choice but to walk with her in the blazing sun that was freaking hot.
she's really trying to make me slim down and get sick. sometimes i really think she's cruel.
i rmb the last time she came to vist us, she kept calling my bros and i rubbish and keep saying that we're stupid.

FRIDAY.
had my History test. i seriously dont want to talk about it. i'm so damn dissapointed with myself for being to stupid.
when i reached home, i had lunch, cheese over toast with tomatoes. my aunt suggested the tomatoes although i dont hate them.
then went to Susann's house to play with her doggie, Coco. it's so cute~ i so wish i could have a dog, but it's kinda impoosible when my uncle is around.
i love dogs, no matter whether they bite. but Susann's dog was so nice.
and Susann showed HweeSing, HueyYing and me her huge cosmetic box. it was like the one Hannah Montana had.
we were all so jealous of her, especially HweeSing.
our actual plan was to study. but once the cosmetics and magazines and nail polishes came out, the study plan was thrown to the back of our heads. haha~
Gossip. is it with a S or without??? i dont rmb...
i had a really great time, we were laughing most of the time. i think that was the happiset moment of my whole week.
and before we went home, Coco kept clinging on to me!
it kept clinging on my hand and it's nails were scratching my skin.
but it was so fun~ it's eyes were so big. i'll post photos later.
when i got home, my aunt was like saying in a very unpolite way, " why are you so late? i wanted you to help me with dinner. now i'm alr finish cooking."
i wanted to say but didnt say, " who do you think you are??? my mother??? not even my mum treats me like that! not even my uncle! they dont ever treat me like this!"
i was so pissed, i wanted to walk out of the house and never see her again.
everyone at home is all busy with their own stuff and she's all left alone. you know why??? coz no one wants to be near her. you'll be finding yourself trouble if you get near her.
i just cant wait for her to get on the airplane.
i'm so tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment