Tuesday, July 28, 2009

happy~

i'm so happy today~
i had chocolate buns for breakfast, i've been craving for chocolate for a few days ady...
but unfortunately, the chocolate cream dropped on my uniform, i wanted to change but there wasnt enough time.
then today was the last day of our exams!
woo-hoo~
but actually there was only two days of exam.
but i'm still happy although i know that i wont get good results this time.
especially my maths. *sobs* i did really bad in it...
i was happy when i came home, finally got to eat some maggie mee.
btw, fyi, my aunt went to Kluang today, that's why i'm so happy~
with my aunt around, i didnt get to eat instant noodles.
and i wasnt full after a packet of mee, i found some left-over chocolate cake in the fridge so i shared it with Nigel, whom dont have school today.
so we went to Jusco tgt at 3.30pm.
i'm always happy to go out with him.
he wanted to buy a beg to bring to school, he used my converse beg that day and he broke the strap of it, so i was quite angry so he bought me one of the story book in Harris that i wanted for a long time, it's called Pop Princess.
and i bought a nail polish base coat. i wanted to buy the top coat too, but it was sold out.
and my bro bought a converse beg.
HueyYing, i saw the shoe you wanted, it's really nice and it's RM99.
but my foot is small so mayb i can buy the children's one, RM85.
i'm really happy today.
but i gtg now, got to go for jazz class now.

No comments:

Post a Comment