Thursday, July 30, 2009

why does these stuff always happen to me...

ytd when i went for my malay tuition, our trial's time table was out, and when i went to see it.
i was really shocked, coz it's date really fell on the same day of my Labuan trip!!!!
the 1st thing i thought of was, omg...what am i going to do????
so i sms-ed jie jie imelda, and she called me, but i asked her to call me back after my tuition.
and totally couldnt concentrate during tuition.
and jiejie was very punctual, she called at exactly 10pm, like i asked her to.
she said she thinked about the plans until she's about to faint ady... (poor her)
she said she has two plans...
the 1st one is all about me doing doing the work. that is to go ask my teachers whether i can take the test on another day. which i think is a little impossible. coz it's a test where the whole Johor form 3 students take. and if i take it earlier, they will be scared that i'm going to leak the questions out. and if i take the test later than the others, they will be scared that other ppl will tell me the answers.
but i still went and ask my form teacher, she said i need to go ask my maths teacher, coz the test on the 21th is maths.
and that stupid pn. haslina still thinks that i come from Sabah!!!
like hello??? portuguese ppl are from melacca, although i'm not from melacca. i'm born in JOHOR!!! i'm a JOHORIAN!!!!
i told her many times ady, that i'm a eurasian. and got one time, she even called my mum to confirm what race i am. *urgh*
so i went to ask my maths teacher, she said she dont think i can take the test earlier. but she needs to ask another teacher 1st before she confirms it with me.
i really need to pray hard this time.
and jie-jie's 2nd plan is that we need to spend more money.
"money" is the word everybody is sensitive about.
jie-jie alr tried her best to get as much as she can, and now our fund is just enough for all of us, theres nothing left for extra expenses.
i really dont want to make everyone worried and tired about this.
i'm feel really sry...

just when i reach home, i was pissed again.
coz i needed to eat cheese over toast again, although it is better than eating veggie soup.
all thx to my aunt AGAIN. i really hate her.
then i really didnt want to seat down with her for lunch, so i stood and ate and wanted to go into my room but then she said, " why are u walking around??? cant you seat down?? dont you know you need to seat when you eat???"
like, who set this rule that you need to seat when you eat??? what a stupid rule.
then once i sat down, she asked about my uncle's bday card.
we bought a bday card for my uncle and my bros and i were supposed to give it to him but we didnt. he dont even like to celebrate his bday.
and everyone asked me to give the card to him, but why must i do all the things???
i alr bought the card that wrote the wishes.
i was really angry with my brother.
so she asked me to giv it to him.
i was like, cant you just forget about it??!!
even i forgot about it, i was so busy with my exams.
then she started nagging and scolding again, said that we are useless and insulting us and stuff.
i really wanted to ruin that bday card now.
then she started saying about responsibility.
i hate this this word RESPONSIBILITY. it's ruining my my life.
coz of these responsibility, i dont have much time left for myself to do the things i really want to do. and it's giving me a lot of pressure.
and my aunt still says that it's chocolate that's giving me pimples.
it's not. i checked online and saw in magazines that chocolate doesnt cause pimples!!!
it's the pressure that's causing it.
that's why my pimples got so much better during the school holidays, coz i dont have to worry of so many things during the holidays.

i really hope i can go out tmr, i cant stand being under the same roof as my aunt, although it'll be the last day she'll be around.
i just want to relax and have fun now. but i know that's impossible.


still the same things, PRAY FOR ME!!!! i really need it.


p.s Justin Bieber is so cute. and i he commented me on my Facebook profile! *screams*
love Varsity Fanclub~
i love Sean Paul's new song So Fine~

No comments:

Post a Comment