Wednesday, July 8, 2009

same as usual.

it's always been tiring for the past few days.
i'm still always wake up late.
it's the same in school. only that we only had K.H class today all due to the Maths ceramah thing.
and i just finished my piano class.
and i'm sure that my teacher feels very annoyed and tired when she teaches me. coz my fingers are still very slow and i always is sesat-ed with the notes.
and my back was so tired.
you try sitting up straight for one whole hour with nothing for you to lean your back on.
once when i was practicing the piano, i relaxed and let my back fall back a little, and guess what happened???
i fell off the piano chair.
my head ached through the rest of the day.
it was so painful.
but i was so stupid to do something like that.
later still need to go for tuition. *sigh*
tired lar....

ytd, actually it's today morning at 1.30am, tv showed Michael Jackson's public memorial thing until 4.30am.
and Nigel stayed up to watch it. crazy right???
i'm not such a big M.J fan, although i always used to dance along to songs with my brother when we watched his cd last time when his songs were really famous.
and i watched a video on youtube of his daughter Paris saying something about him, and i was so touched by her words. *sobs*
that's all for today then...
btw, may you R.I.P Michael Jackson.........

No comments:

Post a Comment