Thursday, July 2, 2009

updating on things...

hi everyone.
i havent been updating anything for the pass few days. so now i'll tell you the things that happened.

MONDAY.
my mum's cars was sent for a thorough service, which will cost a lot.
and her car was supposed to be in the workshop until tmr but she got the car back today, which made me very happy coz we really had some problems with transport without the car around.
i dont really rmb what happened on Monday.

TUESDAY.
not a very special day.
nothing really happened.
just that i had fun during jazz class.
we did the cart wheel thing that was scary. i'm always so scared of doing it.
our teacher kept saying it's not dangerous, but when i saw the other ppl doing it,it looked so dangerous.
and we did the star jump! that was my favourite.
i love jumping around.
and my legs were aching when i reach home. from my toes to my thighs. it felt so good when i got to lie on my bed and sleep.

WEDNESDAY.
Fang Yuan's and Kak Leong's Bday~
HAPPY BDAY YOU GUYS~
i hope they like the presents we chose for them.we spent a lot of effort finding the right gift.
so we went to watch Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen.
loved it so much. i havent been watching long films for sometime ady.
this movie is just great. loved the CGI things and the sound effect and definitely Shia~ *giggles*
too bad we had not enough time to chat.
and i was so tired during malay tuition. i could've fallen asleep.

THURSDAY.
i was so damn sleepy when i woke up. i was like walking to the bathroom with my eyes close and brushing my teeth with my eyes close and i just didnt want to see the light.
and i fell asleep during chinese class. you all alr know that i dont like chinese. susann kept nudging me once i fell asleep. i really need to thank her, coz i was scared the teacher will notice me falling asleep.
then it was boring in class.
then when it was Malay class. hueyying and me will always be scibbling on our paper during malay class.
so i wrote Kim Hyun Joong's name on my paper while Hueyying wrote Lee Min Ho on hers.

hueyying, i think you'll notice that i re-wrote the name coz my hand-writing was too small to be able to be seen.

so i had piano class just now.
and now i'm watching We Got Married on youtube.
i love watching Kim Hyun Joong. he's so cute and funny. he's like a child.
tmr will be tiring. coz we have history extra class and at night i'll be going for our Labuan Trip practices. and i dunno whether i'll be going to Saturday co-coriculum. Saturday mornings to me is to sleep in until i wake up naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment